Re: [Question #170511]: No such file or directory: /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/carbon/agents/...

François Beausoleil gave more information on the question:
I'm looking at whisper.py, line 289, which is the line mentioned in the
Traceback (from trunk). I'm looking at the code
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~graphite-
dev/graphite/main/view/head:/whisper/whisper.py#L289 and I don't
understand why I'd get a No such file or directory when line 286 says
"if os.path.exists(): raise" ? Also, Carbon is apparently creating the
directory as well according to this http://bazaar.launchpad.net
/~graphite-dev/graphite/main/view/head:/carbon/lib/carbon/writer.py#L112

Even though I get those errors all the time in my log files, I can use
the Graphite Composer and get graphs using the names that are referenced
in the error message.

What am I missing?
François