Re: [Question #170511]: No such file or directory: /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/carbon/agents/...

chrismd requested more information:
Whisper doesn't create the directories, only the wsp file. Carbon is
supposed to create the directories but it sounds like that is not
happening for some reason. Do you have anything under
/opt/graphite/storage/whisper/ or is it completely empty?

Try running carbon-cache.py --debug in a terminal as the graphite user
and if you get the same stacktrace try to touch the file it failed to
create, ie: touch /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/foo/bar/baz.wsp. Also
try doing, mkdir -p -m 755 /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/foo/bar/. Post
the output of those commands and I'm sure we'll figure out what is going
wrong.