[Question #176504]: aggregationMethod for lower precision retentions - store all (average, sum, min, max, last) instead of just one?

I've been slightly flustered by the fact that an incremented count value will average over a time as i zoom out in the time series, instead of continuing to give me accurate data. I noticed that this (http://readthedocs.org/docs/graphite/en/latest/config-carbon.html#storage-aggregation-conf) is an option that can be configured per bucket, but I was wondering if there was a way to store all of those, instead of just having to pick one at a time.

It seems to me that there are definitely cases where having all five values at your disposal would be incredibly useful.