Re: [Question #176255]: More performance tuning magic please

Cody Stevens posted a new comment:
I don't see any errors or exceptions in any of the logs.  I had the
updates logging turned off so I have re-enabled that and restarted the
cache.  It looks to be only occurring in the cache metrics  the relay
metrics don't have any interruptions in them.  Also interesting is that
it doesn't seem to occur with any sort of pattern.  I considered giving
the box a reboot.  Since restarting carbon-cache it hasn't reoccurred
yet but the cache is still growing at this point.   I will keep an eye
on it and update with any relevant info.