[Question #178916]: Is it possible to add a default metric to every graph?

I would like every graph on a particular dashboard to include our deploy events, drawn as an infinite line. Since it's really hard to add another metric to an existing graph (only way I know of is to drag-merge two graphs together), and I have a bunch of existing combination graphs, it would be very nice to be able to specify a list of targets to add to each graph. For example: drawAsInfinite(stats.deploys.web.live).

Is this possible, short of hacking my own ajax call or manually editing the sql3 db?