Re: [Question #182873]: Which version to install and how to install it?

Mark Seger is still having a problem:
thanks...  is this mentioned in any of the docs?  I didn't see anything.
but now this generates a whole new set of questions for me, first and foremost, am I supposed to be running some daemon that reads this?  if not, who does read it?  if you recall, I still don't see anything I can even browse to under /opt/graphite/webapp.  I'm also still struggling with where to find mod_python or if I should even be using it.
-mark