Re: [Question #183172]: Improving the docs

Mark Seger is still having a problem:
re OSS projects and spare time: I totally get it.  I've been the sole
developer of collectl for a very long time and stuggle myself to find
time to do things.  Whenever I see some new, nifty technology like
graphite I do what I can to integrate with it and I think I do have
something that can send hundreds of different performance metrics to it.
I just want to get the webapp going so I can see how the data looks and
so I can point others to graphite.

As for my comments, I tend to get very picky, not to criticize but
rather to simply help point out areas that might get others like me into
trouble.  By no means take any of this as negative - from what I've seen
so far this all looks very slick and I'm looking forward to eventually
getting the browser going.  When I do, I'll even try to write up
something for you if you're at all interested in sharing.  Right now I
have 3 VMs I'm playing with, rhel5.3, rhel6.0 and rhel6.2.  And no luck
with the webapp on any of them.  Carbon runs just fine though...  ;(

Perhaps anyone else reading this who has gotten the webapp going, and
I'm sure there are lots of people, might be willing to help out?
Private email so as to not pester others is fine by me too.

-mark