Re: [Question #199531]: Sub-second data gathering

Mohan posted a new comment:
Has anyone tried this by gathering sub-second values in the client
generator and update graphite in bulk ? Is there an array type so that
bulk values can be passed to graphite ? I know that the programming
language I use can store sub-second values in an efficient way.

Can I bulk update graphite thereby preserving the granularity and also
not overwhelming graphite ?

Thanks.