Re: [Question #223956]: Graphite-Web Refactoring Help Request

Chris Larsen posted a new comment:
Hi James, I'd love it if you could help and drum up some interest in
abstracting the web interface. I know some of the authors have said that
they'd rather abstract at the Carbon layer, but I don't think that would
work very well as it still expects a "flat", "dotted" style time series
name and expects each series to be an individual file. I'd rather see
Graphite Web be completely source agnostic and able to accept non-flat
metrics as well.