[Question #237740]: Start time in composer off by an hour

I've seen this question asked a couple of times but I think my experience is different. At any rate I set my timezone explicitly in the local_settings.py (and restarted apache) but saw  no change in behavior. I'm using v0.9.12.

Selecting relative times works correctly: if the time is 10:00 and I select the previous hour I get 09:00 to 10:00. However, if I set start and end times of 09:00 and 10:00 I get a No Data graph. To get the last hour I have to set start and end times of 08:00 and 09:00, but the graph will still display 09:00 to 10:00 along the x axis.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bill