Re: GTG translations

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators

You can contact the Launchpad Translators Team for announcing things that
affect all languages (ex. approaching release, major string changes, string
freeze... etc.) or a specific language team for things affecting only one
language.

You can also send an initial message to the Launchpad Translators Team and
let them know about your project.

When you are due to release a new version of your project, contact the
team and let them know when you would like to release: in this way
translators can better organize their work. It is good to advise them at
least two weeks before a release.