Re: article on gtg

In no particular order:

- regarding tomboy integration, we could have a "transform task in
note" and vice-versa, as plugins in both tomboy and gtg. People have
asked for DnD support, but it's not possible to drag and drop windows
(such as tomboy notes).

- As Tomboy replacement, we lack the nice formatting ability of
tomboy, and the possibility to make graphs of notes.

- I take the occasion that I've started to work on my GSoC here:
lp:~gtg-user/gtg/multi-backends__invernizzi_gsoc

- About GTG popularity, we should have more information in a few
weeks, as there is currently work on getting that data out of PPA
(https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/139855, on indication of
David Planella)