Re: Problem with trunk : revisions removed

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Lionel Dricot <ploum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for that Bryce :-)
>
> Do you know how you did to make this mistake ? How can we avoid it in
> the future ? Does it worth reporting a bug against bzr for that ?

There's a flag you can set on a branch to avoid this happening. I'm
sorry, but I can't recall what it is (append_revisions_only?).

In any case, it's worth raising the issue on the Bazaar mailing list
(or in its answer tracker).

If I had to guess, Bryce merged trunk into his branch and then pushed
his branch over the top of trunk. That's a no-no, and an almost
impossible "bug" for Bazaar to fix.

jml