Twitter backend

Hello all,
if you have heaps of free time, have a look at my branch [0] with the
new twitter backend.
Almost all of the functionality that I think are useful are there, but
the code needs commenting, debugging & polishing (which will probably
take up the rest of the Friday-based week, as planned).

Features:
- importing of any twitter direct message formatted as "my title #tags
@moretags: my description with @tags!"
- notifies the user if the password is wrong with a nice gtkinfobar
- notifies the user if the connection is down with the same infobar,
but if network manager  says the network is shut down, it avoids doing
that
- stores the password in the gnome-keyring
- checks dependencies and offers the user a way to install the missing
one (which for now is just an apt:// link)

Anyway, enjoy.

[0]https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/multi-backends__invernizzi_gsoc/