New gtcli features

Hi all,

A few new gtcli features since my last announce.

1.  List by Filter:

gtcli now lets you list tasks according to any filter registered
internally in gtg, individually or in combination.  For example:

 $ gtcli list workview             # Same list as shown in WorkView
 ... (47 tasks listed) ...

 $ gtcli list closed notag         # All closed tasks with no tags
 ... (50 tasks listed) ...

 $ gtcli list worktostart          # Workable tasks with no startdate
 ... (11 tasks listed) ...

2.  You can also use 'count' in place of 'list' to just get a tally:

 $ gtcli count workstarted         # Workable tasks with a startdate
 36

 $ gtcli count today               # 'today' is synonym for 'workview'
 47

2.  List by Tags:

Lionel educated me that tags are handled the same as filters, so you
can list or count using one or more tags too in any combination with
filters (they're all AND'd together):

 $ gtcli list today @workshop
 workshop:
   100@1     Buy bandsaw blade blocks online

 $ gtcli count @gtg worktostart
 4

 $ gtcli list @Work @goals
 goals:
   1301@1    Identify goals for my swap onto Launchpad team

 $ ./gtcli count @x @goals
 27

Note that unlike gtg, sub-tags aren't included, so specifying @Work
*only* shows items directly tagged @Work, and won't include a subtag of
@Work (like @x).

3.  Negated Tags:

With Lionel's advice from UDS in mind, I've also implemented negation of
tags in filters by pre-pending an exclamation mark to the tag.  Of
course, you can use this through gtcli as well (however you have to
escape the !)

 # WorkView Work tasks that aren't flagged as goals
 $ gtcli count @Work \!@goals today
 6

4.  Summary

This gives you visibility into what tasks will be starting or coming due
in the next few weeks.  Handy for planning.  :-)

$ ./gtcli summary
                     Start   Due
unscheduled             11     0
Wed  6-9               111     1
Thu  6-10               55     1
Fri  6-11               57     0
Sat  6-12               28     0
Sun  6-13               16     0
Mon  6-14               41     0
Tue  6-15               18     0
Wed  6-16               10     4
Thu  6-17                6     0
Fri  6-18                7     0
Sat  6-19                3     0
Sun  6-20                1     0
Mon  6-21               18     0
Tue  6-22                9     0
Wed  6-23               13     0
Thu  6-24                6     0
Fri  6-25               20     0
Sat  6-26                2     0
Sun  6-27                4     0
Mon  6-28                7     0
Tue  6-29               13     0

(You can see here how if we had a "Average Task Duration" measurement, I
could include a column there indicating scheduled hrs work per day.)

This also allows browsing by tag, as with list and count:

$ ./gtcli summary @Work
                     Start   Due
unscheduled              4     0
Wed  6-9                40     0