Re: New dailyuse tag so Bryce can use GTG trunk daily

The thing that is stopping me for using trunk for daily use is lack of
synchronization.
RTM plugin don't work and I can't even simply use file on flash drive,
because GTG uses damn (IMHO) .config and similar directories.
I know that I can rewrite XDA_ or something env variables, but that is
not good solution.