New dailyuse tag so Bryce can use GTG trunk daily

>From the I-want-bryce-to-use-trunk-daily brigade :

Hi people,

I've created a new tag for our bugs : dailyuse.

It is meant for bugs that are really annoying on a daily basis and that
have an impact of an initial user. The goal is to allow developers to focus
on bug that currently prevent you (or anybody else) from using the trunk as
an end-user.

I think that, at first, we should leave plugins related bugs out of this
tag scope.

This tag is *not* intended for new features (even if you are annoyed to
not have a given feature).

Please report any bug you currently have in trunk, including performances
bugs (then, try to post some profiling information or post a task.xml that
allow us to reproduce the issue).

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+bugs?field.tag=dailyuse

Lionel

Follow ups