Re: Syncronising in GTG

> Anyway. According to my descriptions, we have two clusters of data:
> well, data, and backend configuration. Metadata is something
> different.
> Being data, tasks.xml, I think, should not be in some hidden directory
> with program configuration.
>
> I am afraid that my English don't allow me to express everything I
> want without misleading you, guys.
> I am just showing you here my vision of things. Feel free to
> contradict or express your vision of anything :-)
I partly agree with you. The data should be importable/exportable (or otherwise
visible to our "power users"), but I believe that things are fine as they are
now for our "I-just-want-that-to-work" users. I believe this is also the general
direction of the other developers, but tell me if I'm wrong :)

Good night!

P.S.: I've just finished coding the first complete Tomboy backend. If you have
the time, have a try and tell me what you think.
Code is in lp:~gtg-user/gtg/multi-backends__invernizzi_gsoc/