Re: Release?

I think that release 0.3 should have the backends as the new feature. All
the rest is optional but we should be feature equivalent.

It means :

- Drag-n-drop in liblarch (my job)
- Plugins porting (I saw you did it. Perfect ! API plugin refactorization
can wait)
- testing, testing and bug fixing.

We should consider merging liblarch_branch with trunk. Lilbarch is still
quite unstable but I believe trunk is not in better state.

Lionel

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 18:52:45 +0200, Luca Invernizzi
<invernizzi.l@xxxxxxxxx>