Re: Liblarch_newbase, call for review

 I tested libarch_newbase_with_new_backends_engine (libarch_newbase starts
in cli and I don't know where the option to change this, from rev it seems
it exist a boolean for that, but didn't found it...)

And there's at least one major problem.

 When I add a tag (Like @tag), gtg behaves strangely and adds:
@t, @ta, @tag each one of those 8 times.

 Imagine someone that adds the @director tag, it would be a 64 (8*8), tag
add in GTG.

 If you need a screen and this is not a easy fix, i'll post this in lp, just
say me.