Re: Liblarch_newbase, call for review

On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 17:12 +0100, Thibault Fevry wrote:
>  The sets can't be used everywhere, since somethings just arn't set
> compatible, (e.g:If you want to store task names in a set, 2 tasks
> that have the same name will only be present once, as sets can't have
> duplicated values.) but for some other things (Like task id's), it
> could indeed be used.

  liblarch isn't (supposed to be) task-related at all, it's more of a
general-purpose tree library. So task names aren't a factor. TreeNodes
are either referred to by their IDs (always unique, as you note), or
passed by reference.

>  For the branch, I'm gonna try it :)

  Check out the code in lp:~khaeru/gtg/liblarch_migration so we don't
have another incident like tools/dates.py :)

--
Paul Natsuo Kishimoto
SM candidate (2012), Technology & Policy Program

http://paul.kishimoto.name          +16173026105