Re: Release?

Hello people,
we merged liblarch with trunk, as all the development was occuring
there anyway and it reached a stability that is comparable with trunk
(more crash and burns, but no task duplications that were plaguing
trunk).

 It has the big advantage of being well tested and quite usable (while
trunk dnd is a nightmare), but it falls short in a few places, for
now. These are:
- performances in removing and updating nodes (lionel is working on it)
- gtk errors causing segfaults (sporadic)
- in the tags tree, when adding a tag all the partial tags are
displayed(@t, @ta, @tag)

Test it, and fix it! :D