Re: [Gtg-user] GTG and GSoC 2011?

Hi guys,

I put the idea at GSoC Ideas page [1]. I suppose the main obstacle for
releasing 0.3 is unstable liblarch-gtk. I'm not sure how much work would
be needed to debug. If I am chosen and some time after debugging is
left, the most asked backends (trac, Basecamp, Google Tasks/Calendar
according bugs and comments on Luca's blog) could be implemented.

What do you think? Feel free to edit the ideas page.

Izidor

1: http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2011/Ideas