Re: Automatic recovery of XML file

Valuable feature, no doubt...

It doesn't have much sense to ask the user given the situation but I
propose the following phrase for the info box:

"Ooops, something unexpected happened... GTG is trying to recover your
tasks from the latest backup file."

"GTG managed to recover the backup file saved on (date)."

Cheers,
Radina

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 21:11, Bertrand Rousseau <bertrand.rousseau@xxxxxxxxx