Re: GTG-Redesign (Another Update)

Hi Alex,

it looks awesome! I really like it.

What does it mean "No Filter"?

Personally, I prefer control widgets for task editor as row rather than a special sidebar. (Those widgets are vertical, not horizontal). It looks to me that it takes less space.

I would like to discuss the order of buttons. IMHO task specific buttons should go first:

Insert Tag, Insert Subtask, Assign to | <rich text buttons> | start due

I appreciate the buttons without icons but with the strong background colors. I love them.

Unfortunately, I can't download your animation (the downloaded file is empty).

From my point of view, I see the current mockups as way to go.

Thanks for your spectacular job, Alex!

Izidor