Re: GTG-Redesign (Another Update)

What does it mean "No Filter"?

You see, there's currently a litte problem in the workflow. If you select "all tasks" from the primary toolbar, and then select "starred", there is no way to "unselect" the starred- or any other filter.

I would like to discuss the order of buttons. IMHO task specific buttons should go first:

Insert Tag, Insert Subtask, Assign to | <rich text buttons> | start due

I have no problem with that, although i like the rich text buttons at first more because they're more common/known at this spot.

Unfortunately, I can't download your animation (the downloaded file is empty).

Now it should work: http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/zb46zxpj/gtganim.gif

From my point of view, I see the current mockups as way to go.

Thanks, i'm glad you like it.