Need Help on making all tests pass (bug #931544)

Hi, members of gtg-contributors.

I am working on solving the bug #931544 'make all tests pass'.
I have solved the bug about test_tag, test_datastore and have push the
branch as lp:~huxuan/gtg/fix-test-script<https://code.launchpad.net/~huxuan/gtg/fix-test-script>
Two problems left:

First, when run './run-tests test_apidocs'

> FAIL: test_pydoctor (GTG.tests.test_apidocs.TestApiDocs)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/home/huxuan/Code/GNOME/gtg/fix-test-script/GTG/tests/test_apidocs.py",
> line 52, in test_pydoctor
>     stderr = subprocess.PIPE,)) == 0)
> AssertionError

Second, when run 'make check' or './run-tests', there are three similiar
Errors

> ERROR - generictomboy:_when_taking_too_long:581 - Dbus connection is
> taking too long for the Tomboy/Gnotebackend!
> ERROR:gtg_logger:Dbus connection is taking too long for the
> Tomboy/Gnotebackend!
> ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.217:/Fake/Tomboy:
> dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not
> receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not
> send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply
> timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

As I known a little about pydoctor and was completely confused about the
location I should focus with the second problem.
Suggestions are needed to help me start.

Looking forward for your reply.

--
Best Wishes!

Yours Sincerely,