My idea for adding rich text editing

Hello GTG contributors,

I'll be working on the project of Refactoring and adding Rich Text editing
to the task editor for Getting Things GNOME! I apologize for not
introducing myself sooner, but the past two weeks have been filled with
final projects and finals for school.

Anyways, I was thinking about how we could add the ability of rich text
options such as bold, underline, etc. into the current task editor, and the
first thing that came to mind was how Tomboy note editor does it. I think
adding a button with a drop down menu would keep the editor clean while
giving pretty quick access to a list of plenty of options. Obviously, there
will also be shortcuts that will be the commonly used shortcuts for any
other program. What does everyone think?

Thanks,
Steve

Follow ups