I need your opinion about the gtg's integration with Gnome Shell

Hi there.

I'm Baptiste Saleil (I'm the SoC student working on gtg's integration
with Gnome Shell)
The first step of my project is to develop a "main menu" in the Shell for GTG.
You can see a sketch of the potential menu [0]

I need your opinion about this menu :

1) I thinks there is two good places for this menu. The first one is
to integrate him in the calendar widget (Like the current extension).
The second is in the topbar (like this extension : [1]). Which do you
prefer ?
Personnaly, I think that the first is the better idea. But what do YOU
think about that ?

2) As you can see in the previous sketch, I would like to list tasks.
I have also different ideas here.
First, I could list the tasks of the current day. By a click on one, I
could show the subtasks on the same menu (like the sketch). The
problem is that I can't display all subtasks of a task (If there is a
task with 3, 4, or more levels).
My second idea is to display title of tasks of the current day. When
the user click on the title, a new window shows all the subtasks of
the selected task.
So what's your opinon? Show the tasks only in 2 levels, or show all
the subtasks in a new window?

I hope you'll help me to have the better integration as possible.
Regards :)
Baptiste

P.S : Luca, I'll send you a mail friday or saturday.

[0] http://baptiste.saleil.free.fr/menu.png
[1] https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/162/todo-list/

Follow ups