Re: New task state: waiting

This discussion is corelated with your collaborative question: should I
be able to assign a task to someone not using GTG ?

Yes, and it would be this waiting state I'm describing.

More importantly: there would be no difference between task assigned to
people without XMPP at all, task assigned to people with XMPP but not
using GTG and people using GTG. All of them would be waiting. (also, it
is somewhat impossible to see if someone with an XMPP account is using
GTG or not)