Re: Notification system, and hour for tasks

I agree with Izidor. It is important to understand the difference
between tasks and events.

There are already a lot of tools to handle events. I strongly believe
that adding hours in GTG will bring more annoyance than anything else. A
list of task should be kept simple.

Izidor idea is good: having a plugin to add a reminder to a task. This
does not implies a core modification of the task. It is just a reminder
that you choose to set to a given task.

Lionel