Re: Notification system, and hour for tasks

Hi Baptiste,

I would like to add few notes to Bertrands email.

When I look at my GTG, I use it only for tasks representing external events (lectures, cinema, parties with friends, etc.) and they should belong in calendar (and then be synchronized into GTG. Even then it is enough for me to know start time, because the end time is not clear or I can't tell it precisely.

It means you don't need to add hour support into GTG but add reminders field. It seems to me as an idea which should be implemented as a plugin. We can add DBus API to enable/disable plugins remotely from your extension. Somebody had done a similar plugin before, but it used AT demon and nobody but author used it.

If you need help with development of the plugin, I'll be glad to help you.

Izidor