Re: Code review stuff

I'd advise not to merge this patch. Indeed, it introduces a fix that
is not optimal and potentially has side-effects. Has said in the merge
request, its purpose was to start a discussion around this issue.

If we're indeed willing to work on a better fix for this bug, I'd go
for that. If the fix doesn't come quick enough, there will still be
the possibility to provide a quick temporary (but possibly more
hackish) fix. For instance, we may override the "reparent" method in
tags objects to save tags on reparent operations after DnD. At least,
I would not recommend my patch as a quick fix.

Bertrand