[GTG]

Hi all,

sorry if I'm not using properly this mailing list, but I had some questions
and suggestions about Getting Things Gnome!

First, I am wondering if it was possible to order some tasks. It looks like
I can use sub-tasks, or set a start date according to the calendar, but I've
found nothing to set a start date on another task's "task done" flag, which
seems to me to be rather important (especially when slicing my "to do"
tasks). Is there a way to do that, is it planned, or is it a new idea?

Second, usability : it would be very nice if something like a cancel button
(+ shortcut ctrl + Z) could be added, wether it be in the text area of a
task / sub-task (oh no! I've deleted the text of a task and cannot get it
back, unfortunately) or for tasks themselves (though there, it seems less
important as a dialog asks if I really want to delete the task).

Finally, after a short look around, I couldnt find a tarball archive of the
project (as you seem to be looking for contributions), did I miss it?

Cheers,

Julien

Follow ups