Re: Introduction

Hi Hugo, thank you for your interest in GTG, we're glad to see you like it.

As Duncan said, I think you will find most contribution opportunities
by looking at the currently confirmed bugs or by discussing the opened
("new") ones. I suggest you to subscribe to the bugs for which you
think you can help, we'll be pleased to help and discuss with you how
to solve them.

As for the DBUS interface, Lionel has already used DBUS for
professional purposes so I guess he will lead this part of the
development. It would then be worth talking with him before working on
this.

Regards,

Bertrand