Preparing for 0.1.1

Hello all,

We have decided to release a 0.1.1 version of GTG by the end of this
week in order to release some part of the continuous flow of small
improvements.

As the number suggests, there will be no exciting feature in 0.0.1, no
UI change. The most important thing is that GTG will be translatable
(any help on this is appreciated as gettext is not that easy for us).

The list of targetted bugs is available here :
https://edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+milestone/0.1.1

As you can see, if it will mainly a community release as most fixes and
new features are provided by you and we want to thanks you for all the
work you are doing.

So, what can you do in order to help ?

1) Use the current trunk daily and report bugs about the trunk before
the end of the week.

2) If you post a patch to a bug or have a fix in your personal branche,
tag the bug as "toreview". We will review it as quickly as we can.

3) If you have any comment, share them with us. Here, on IRC or in the
bug reports.

After 0.1.1, we will start working on the DBUS stuffs and reviewing the
UI (exciting times but it means we will also break a lot of stuffs).

Thanks a lot for your support, for your bug reports and your
constructive criticism.

Lionel