Re: Task Detail Pane

[Replying to an old message (sorry, couldn't find a way to extract
archives mboxes)] :

Duncan Lock wrote :
        Hi Everyone,
            I've added a blueprint for a task details pane for GTG:

        https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gtg/+spec/task-detail-pane

            "Display the details of the currently selected task in the task detail pane, displayed to the right of the main task list. This speeds up task workflow, allowing single click or single key access to task details - instead of lots of popup windows.
        This could be made optional, and either way, double clicking on a task could still open it in a new window if desired."

            I also made a mockup for it:

        http://www.duncanlock.net/misc/screenshots/gtg_task_detail_pane_mockup.png

        What do you think?

Well, that'd be a cool improvement to its useability, IMHO. That's one
of the features of Zim that made me prefer it over TomBoy for instance.

Would be glad to see someone implement it, then.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC