Re: [final report] Add Geolocalized tasks (geoclue, libchamplain) in Getting Things Gnome

Hi Paulo,

This comes very late, but I've been quite busy lately since I need to
handle a lot of different things. Sorry for that.

I'd like to give yourself a personal thanks for your work during your
GSoc. You've done a terrific job here. I'm still amazed that we have
now two wonderful features I could only dream about before ;-) :
plugins and geolocalization. These are major features, and we can
already feel that it opened new paths for GTG.

Hope you'll stay around here, it certainly been great to work with you
during those three months! I don't know if you planned any vacation
now that you're done, so have a nice time if you do.

Anyway, see you around to get many other things GNOME! ;-)

Bertrand