notification area plugin

Hi everyone,

As requested and discussed before I made a notification area plugin for
GTG. This allows you to click on the notification area icon to
"minimize" GTG. It also has a small context menu. Keep in mind that if
you minimize GTG it will minimize normally (it will not "disappear"),
this plugin does not change GTG's UI or how it works.

It's available in the development branch.

Anyway I want to alert you all for the following:
      * You should read Lionel's article on "There's no tray icon in
        GNOME!", that is a MUST READ![0]
      * In no way should this plugin slowdown or de-prioritize the
        future applet

[0]
http://ploum.frimouvy.org/?219-the-aristocratic-desktop-part-3-there-s-no-tray-icon-in-gnome

Cheers,