Welcome Luca and bug triaging

We have the great pleasure to welcome a new GTG developer (
http://live.gnome.org/gtg/becoming%20a%20gtg%20developer ) : Luca
Invernizzi, who already developed the RTM plugin, the Tomboy plugin and
contributed a lot to GTG in the last months.

Welcome Luca, it's nice to have you on board. It will help us to finally
release 0.2 and make it a great release :-)

(0.2 is not far, as you can see, only a few bugs need to be fixed :
http://tr.im/EhjW  so grab the latest trunk and report bugs while

It also appeared to Bug Triaging was not clear as each project use
different ways. I've summarized the way GTG uses Launchpad on our wiki :

http://live.gnome.org/gtg/bugstriaging

It of course open to any suggestion/discussion. Contributing to the wiki
is a great way to help the project, there is not only the code in life !

Thank you all for your kind support and for being a such wonderful little
community :-)

Lionel