Tag/workview behaviour

Hello,

I want to discuss some current behaviour of GTG with you. Any feedback is
welcome.

1) Showing a particular tag only affect the active tasks pane.

This could make sense but I intuitively find that selecting a tag should
also affect the closed tasks pane. What do you think?

2) Non-workable tags are not displayed when in the workview mode.

This also could make sense. But, personally, I often want to see a
specific tag (call it "someday") and apply the workview on it. In GTG
0.1.2, the tasks tagged as "@someday" are not displayed in the workview of
all tasks but, if you select @someday, you will have a workview applied to
that specific tag only. I liked that behaviour and I don't know why and
when it was changed.

I would like to have your advice on what behaviour you would prefer.

As a side note, we are closer and closer of the long-awaited 0.2 release.
We are sorry for the delay but we found that GTG was really unstable and we
took the time to fix most of the issues.

I would like you to test the current trunk (which is nearly stabilized)
and to report any issue you might have. Please include a comprehensive
step-by-step way of reproducing your bug. Testing the trunk is as easy as
typing the following commands :

bzr branch lp:gtg
cd gtg
./gtg

I'm really curious to see how well GTG 0.2 will behaves in real-life. I
hope it will not be a KDE 4.0-like release. We are aware of the startup
performance issue but we optimized most of the other issues. The task
editor should be a lot better too.

Thanks a lot for your support,

Lionel, GTG developer

Follow ups