Adapting GTG to a custom workflow

Hello,

For a week I tried to use GTG to organize my projects. Overally I feel
it helped me much, but still I have to find ways to apply some of my
work habits to GTG.

Task requirements. Some tasks can only be done in specific places, like
home or work. Other need specific facilities, like access to the
Internet. Work view is a good idea, but it shows too much things for me.
My solution for that is to make tags like @home, @work, @shop,
@shop:grocery (subtag of @shop), @net (all things that need access to
the Internet), @person:john_smith (subtag of @net, because I can contact
him by email). But I still have some issues:
* How to check which tasks can be done when being at home and having
connection to the Internet? (@home, @net) I can browse through tags, but
I'd like to simply see everything possible in one place.
* How to make a task require both @home and @net?
* How to identify things that don't have any of these tags (but might
have other tags, like related to projects they belong to)? I.e. a task
might already have a tag @journey_to_Japan, so it wont be visible in the
category "Tasks without tags".

Task templates. I run a series of lectures at my university. For each
lecture I need to do a (fixed) set of tasks, there's almost 40 of them
(http://files.exroot.org/dump/tasks.png) with a complex dependency
relations. This set of tasks needs to be repeated for each lecture. I
don't want to reenter all the tasks by hand each time. To solve this
problem I wrote a simple python script to import a set of tasks from a
custom text format. A better solution would be to firstly prepare a
"template" inside GTG, then make a deep copy of it -- a good idea for a
plugin, I guess. Is there another way to do this?

Projects and tasks. My projects usually contain one or more tasks and a
repository of data (documents, links). Going from a task to its project
repository should be easy... but now it would involve making a link from
each task by hand.

Task names. My tasks are often very similar across different projects.
For example I might need to make a reservation for a room for two
different lectures. Now to distinguish both tasks I would have to place
a project's name (in this case, a lecture name) into tasks' titles, but
I often forget about that when creating tasks. From what I see, to
identify which project a given task belongs to, I always need to place
project's name into the task title. I don't want to use tags for that,
because I use them now for task requirements (if I started doing so, I'd
lose the possibility to list all tasks without requirements).

Tomasz Melcer