Re: Things are going to break !

Indeed, trunk is still crashy.

My day job didn't allowed me to spend March and April fixing bugs as I
wanted to do and, unfortunatly, GTG doesn't pay the bill ;-)

Stuffs should be better in May in that regard.

If Luca or Bertrand are not able to merge your change this week, I propose
that we do that together at UDS. (I take a full week off to work on GTG)

Lionel