Re: First day of use - notes and remarks

It should be very good to have the tasks ordered, as you said. Sometimes is
anoying when the tasks move to be in alphabetical order. What I do sometimes
is to name the tasks beginning with numbers: 01 Take money from bank, 02 Buy
the chocolate, 03 Make a cake, not to have the tasks in that order: Buy the
chocolate, Make a cake, Take money from bank.

Regards,

Luis José Sánchez González

http://minimalismoexistencial.blogspot.com/