Re: First day of use - notes and remarks

François, thanks for your first impressions — that is very valuable to
developers who have been looking at the same interface for many many
hours.

Some time ago I suggested a plugin or feature that would automatically
add these numerical prefixes "01 " or "02 " to preserve drag-and-drop
order. It sounds like that would be one way to meet your ordering needs.