Re: First day of use - notes and remarks

On 04/11/2010 16:58, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. wrote:
I also have used the 01, 02 solution and works fine. If that is not
what are you looking; and you're still interested in that feature, I
think the correct move would be to file a bug on launchpad (after
searching if it's already there of course :P)

That seems to be an acceptable work around for now, but in that case, I don't understand what is suppose to do the drag'n'drop of a task in the main window (when the drop place is show as a line), and perhaps only the "drop into a parent task" should be kept.

So, perhaps I will look to open a bug for that ;)

GTG 3.0 shows some of the detail after the title (something very
similar to gmail), but it's not in a tooltip. I don't now if that
works for you =P.

:)

Thanks guys for your answers !

--