Re: First day of use - notes and remarks

On 4 November 2010 11:52, Francois <fanf42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I just started to use GTG 0.2.4, and it's quite a good surprise, so thank
> you for that soft !
>
> As I started to use it this morning, I have some questions and remarks...
> Sorry if they are documented somewhere, and anyhow, this message could be
> taken as a "fresh look on the soft"
>
> I really like the quick-add input field.
>
> Question/Remark:
> - I really *really* would like to be able to order tasks (and subtasks). Not
> with priority tags, more like ordered tasks. It seems that selecting a task
> and moving it around should do that in the main windows, but the order is
> not kept (it seems to always be ordered alphabetically)

I also have used the 01, 02 solution and works fine. If that is not
what are you looking; and you're still interested in that feature, I
think the correct move would be to file a bug on launchpad (after
searching if it's already there of course :P)

> - I would like to be able to rename and delete tags

I believe that's possible on gtg 3.0 (in development phase).

> - it would be really nice to see in an tooltip task details when the mouse
> is over a task (or (and especially) a subtask)

GTG 3.0 shows some of the detail after the title (something very
similar to gmail), but it's not in a tooltip. I don't now if that
works for you =P.

> And that's it for now !
>
> Thanks again,

Regards