Re: Reoccurring tasks blueprint

Hi tim,

thank you for your time and your proposal. A few notes top of my head:

- using Quick Add Bar is quite problematic:
* problems with localization (what sounds good in English is not good for e.g. German or Slovak
  * users have to know the language for entering the recurrent tasks
  * there is no way how to change parameters of repeated tasks

Another question is if it is needed to have fields "Starting on", "Due for" for repeated tasks. Maybe we don't need them?

Are we able to change a normal task into repeated task and vice versa?

Could you enter the mockup screenshot? (It is enough to draw it on a piece of paper)

There will be still a lot of discussion to answer important questions.

Izidor