Re: GSoC 2015 Candidate

Yeah, that would be helpful! GTG is in transition process from launchpad
bugs ( https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg ) to github (
https://github.com/getting-things-gnome/gtg/issues ). You might want to
compile a list of bugs that would be suitable to fixing over summer that
should get into 0.4 release and sharing that here and/or in your GSoC
project proposal.