GSoC 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm a 4th year student from National Institute of Technology, srinagar(J &
K), India.

I've been using Getting things Gnome for a while now and have found the
application very useful for my task management. I got to know about GSoC
2016 programme from a friend. and would love to contribute to this project
as I find productivity apps very interesting.

I've already made some minor contribution to the project on github, and
would love to continue do it over this summer. I'm thinking of refining the
project to 0.4 milestone, and Integrate the application with Google Tasks
api. And I'm willing to take GTG to the next milestone. What do you think
about it as my GSoC project?

Regards,
Akash Talreja

Follow ups